Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table supreme Tennis Nakam Racket Table,|,Butterfly,/informal823241.html,Japanese,Penhold,Nakama,$80,Racket,P3,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Leisure Sports Game Room,Nakam,iwonakozlowska.pl,Tennis $80 Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table Tennis Racket | Nakam Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Leisure Sports Game Room Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table supreme Tennis Nakam Racket $80 Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table Tennis Racket | Nakam Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Leisure Sports Game Room Table,|,Butterfly,/informal823241.html,Japanese,Penhold,Nakama,$80,Racket,P3,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Leisure Sports Game Room,Nakam,iwonakozlowska.pl,Tennis

Butterfly Nakama P3 OFFer Japanese Penhold Table supreme Tennis Nakam Racket

Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table Tennis Racket | Nakam

$80

Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table Tennis Racket | Nakam

|||

Product description

The Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table Tennis Racket is a solid one-ply assassin. Solid and well balanced for an all-round attacking style of play. Sriver is an excellent all-around attacking rubber, good spin and even better speed. Sriver was the dominant rubber for more than 25 years. The backside of the blade is painted black as traditional Japanese penhold rackets are constructed with rubber on only one side of the blade surface. Both forehand and backhand shots are executed using the same side of the paddle. More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands. PLEASE NOTE: Like most recreational rackets, this racket is assembled with a glue that is intended to keep the rubber permanently attached to the wood for the life of the racket. If you prefer to have the ability to upgrade the rubber when it becomes worn, please check out our Pro-Line models.

Butterfly Nakama P3 Japanese Penhold Table Tennis Racket | Nakam